International Service Center s.r.o.
Sk-94501, Komarno, Hadovska 870.
Tel.: +36 30 8669150
Tax. Reg.no. SK2023810899
IČO 47 174 943
I. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESERVATION PROCESS
The system visualises the available programs, tours and transfers in real time.
- Selecting the program and providing Guest details
Please select the desired program and then click on the ‘Book’ button.
Please proceed by providing the following details:
– Date and hour of program
– Number of participants, indicating separately the number of children under 12 years of age
– Personal details
– E-mail *
– Your address in Budapest on the starting date of your program: the name and address of your hotel or a private address. (This is necessary because the price of the some program includes a pick-up service (this is metioned in the program details and confirmed in the vopucher) ; we drive you from your accommodation place to the departure point of the program.)
- Recapitulation of your order
On this page you can view the details of the choosen program; the date, the price and the number of participants.
- Payment – Please enter the customer’s reservation information.
Cash – You have the option to pay the service in cash the amount shown and confirmed in program confirmation voucher.
Bank transfer – entering the ID number shown in the confirmation to the following account:
Bank Account Number: IBAN SK63 7500 0040 1858 7856 SWIFT: CEKOSKBX
PayPal – (you have to enter the correct information during the booking process) – If you want to pay with PayPal, you must register on a PayPal site at www.paypal.com for a free. You enter your data and the bankcard data and PayPal and GDI will take care of the payment transaction. This is one of the most secure solution because only required an e-mail address of you.
- Reservation confirmation
We shall confirm your reservation by e-mail, sent to the address you indicate.
II. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The contract: the contract is validated after payment of the participation fee by Customer and reservation confirmation by Service Provider.
- Reservation method: Lantino Travel can accept reservations or modification requests only in written format.
- Participation fee: the participation fee includes the prices of the services listed in the brochure or the written information sheet. Please note that the services can differ according to the program.
- Conditions for participation: in all programs the Customer must have a valid ticket / voucher which the confirmation of the payment option choosed.
- Pick-up service: at most programs the indicated price includes the pick-up service except those where is mentioned in the programs details, meaning that Lantino Travel transfers Customer from the indicated place of accommodation to the departure point of the program. The time of the pick-up service is in all cases 30 minutes preceding the starting time of the program, except otherwise stated by Lantino Travel.
- Arrival place of the programs: all tours end in the city centre of Budapest, except program, the Budapest by Night tour, after which Lantino Travel drives Customers back to their accommodation place in Budapest.
- Cancellation of contract: Lantino Travel reserves the right to cancel the contract should the Guest / Customer fail to pay the total participation fee before the start of the program.
- Cancellation procedure and conditions: Customer may cancel the booking any time before the onset of the program by means of a written cancellation request. Should the cancellation occur at least 48 hours before the start of the program, Lantino Travel will charge a 20 % administration fee. Should the cancellation occur less than 48 hours before the start of the program, Lantino Travel will charge a 70 % administration fee.
- Complaint procedure and conditions: should the language of the tour not correspond to the language confirmed in the voucher, the Guest or her/his representative may submit a written complaint addressed to Lantino Travel within 8 days following the program. All other complaints should also be submitted in writing, addressed to Lantino Travel, within 8 days following the program.
In order to register bookings, Lantino Travel requests for data to be provided on the persons who are to use the services and the involved economical societies. It is our priority to respect all privacy rules and regulations and to appropriately store and protect these data. We collect and process personal data only to the extent necessary for the required service to be fulfilled.
Lantino Travel will not transfer data obtained through registration to third parties in any form. Although Lantino Travel is committed to protecting the security of any personal information obtained through registration, Lantino Travel cannot guarantee protection against hardware or software failure and other factors that may compromise the security of data.
Lantino Travel engages itself to perform all expected measures in order to ensure the functioning of its registration system. Lantino Travel, however, is not responsible for any damage related to the registration pages, their dysfunction, their inappropriate use or to a computer virus, line- or system failure, delay in data-transfer or again to the modification of data or information on the registration pages by any unauthorised person.
Lantino Travel does not take responsibility for any eventual errata or technical problems occurring on its pages.